Help make your community safer by telling us about speeding traffic

  1. If your enquiry is a request for enforcement or a speed camera than please contact your local Neighbourhood Policing team.

    If the problem is on the A34 or M4 please contact Highways England as they look after these roads.

    We do not have any powers to enforce speeding but we do have the capability to collect speed data information using various forms of equipment available to us, on occasion unfortunately we will not always be able to do this and may need to direct resources to higher risk locations as required.

    Where possible we work together with the local town and parish councils to assess the data collected and the information is used to identify and combat the problem of speeding vehicles in our community.

  2. Please show us where the speeding is by double clicking on the map or entering a village, town or postcode.

    Failure to correctly place the pointer on the road where you are complaining about speed will delay this form being processed.
  3. When you are happy that the red pin is in the right place please click Next