Toggle menu

Licensing a Venue

Licensing a venue

If you would like to license your venue, you would become an Approved Premise to hold marriages and civil partnerships in West Berkshire. 

Approved Premises can include hotels, stately homes, civic halls, converted barns and other similar venues.  If you have a suitable outdoor area this could also be licensed, subject to various checks being made. 

If you would like to apply for a licence please fill in the Icon for doc attached application form [51KB]  or if you have questions and would like further information please contact our registration team on 01635 279230.


Go Back

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email