Toggle menu


This page is for online services relating to transport. You can read information relating to Transport here.

Apply for an Older Person's Bus Pass

A pass, for those of eligible age, that entitles the holder to concessionary travel on off peak, local bus journeys in England.

Apply to replace a Lost or Damaged Bus Pass

Tell us if you've lost or damaged your older people's or disabled person's bus pass

Apply for a Student SmartCard

Apply for Student SmartCard

Apply for a Disabled Person's Off-Peak Bus Pass

A pass for those who are physically disabled, have a learning difficulty or would be refused a driving licence on medical grounds.

Transport Services Team

Contact West Berkshire Council's Transport Services team

Cycle Training

Contact our Cycling Coordinator

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email